Here is how it works:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
(since most people have already been tagged, I'm not sure I'll get ten)
Here are the answers to the ten questions she asked.
1. Which is your favorite book/ book series?
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Ms Moning's Fever Series, Ms Clare's Mortal Instruments, Ms Singhs Psy-Changeling Series, Twilight Series.. (yes.. I enjoyed that series)
2. How often do you read?
Everyday, would read every second of the day if that was possible *sigh*
3. Who’s your favorite characters and why?
I just finished reading Tiger's Curse and Dhiren is my new favourite character. Not only is he breath-taking beautiful (and a cursed tiger who is also protective), he is considerate, funny, oh-so dreamy...hahaha - I can't seem to think of any negative side of him. Probably it's because my mind is still on Ren fever. Will have to answer this question a bit later once the effect wears off.
4. What’s your favorite subject you like to read about?
I enjoy reading romance, whether it's paranormal, UF, dark... in whichever form.
5. For how long do you have a blog and why did you started?
I've had my blog for 5 months now.
6. Where do you live at the moment and where do you want to life in the future?
I live in Vienna. Mmmhh good question. Depends on my kids. When they are all grown up, I'd love to travel a bit.
7. Which book you like has in your opinion the best film adaption?
Mmmh, I enjoyed Lord of The Rings. Oh, and The Notebook.
8. What’s your favorite quote of a book?
Fever series has alot of them. I'll choose one:
“Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever
Oh, this one was nice too. I can't help it.
“V'lane: Are you busy tomorrow MacKayla ?
Barrons: She's working on old texts with me.
V'lane: Ah. Old texts. A banner day at the bookstore.
Barrons: We're translating Kama Sutra...with interactive aids.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever
9. If you could life in the universe of a book, which would it be?
Gosh, there are a couple I'd love to live in. but I'll have to choose one. The one that comes in my at this moment is Nalini Singh's Psy-changeling universe. Yep. With all those gorgeous, intense shifters running around.
10. What is your favorite TV series or favorite song at the moment?
I love watching Glee, Vampire Diaries, Fringe and Supernatural. Can't help myself. :D
My favourite song: For some reason I find myself humming along to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.
So I here are the people I'm taggin'.
1. Shilpa Mudiganti @ Dreams Galore
2. Naj @ Unputdownable Books
3. Crystal @Reading, Writing and a little bit of nonsense
4. Jynnipher @ Jynnipher Olbert
10 Questions to my taggies.
1. Angels, dragons or Vampires?
2. Who is your favourite author?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. If you could appear as a character in a book, which one would it be?
5. What is your favourite book series?
6. What is your favourite genre and why?
7. If you were given a chance to interview a character from a book, which one would it be?
8. Which do you prefer: ebooks or print?
9. A quote from a book that took your breath away.
10. Other than reading, what are your other interests?