Sunday 3 February 2013

If were the lead in a fantasy novel...

If I were the lead in a fantasy novel --which by the way would be a dream come true--I would be want to be the captain of my own ship (Captainess?? :D) I always imagine all those countries I'd get to visit, wield my dagger while fighting crime left, right and centre at sea. My second in command would be my trustworthy two best friends who'll have my back anytime and can fight like pro. If one of them is as quirky as JAck Sparrow, the better. :D. We will be like the three musketeers. hahaha

Oh well, dreaming is a good thing, isn't it?

So what about you? What or who would you be if you were the lead in a fantasy novel? Please head over to the Addicted to Heroine on Facebook to join the fun!

See you there! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to be a doctor saving children in a distant land wracked with war. I'd set up shelters and sing for their supper to a television program like Live Aid. Soon, money would pour in to help the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reporting for duty, Captain Cecilia! :-)

    ReplyDelete