Here are the rules:
Lucky 7 Meme Rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current manuscript.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them as they're written. No cheating!
4. Tag 7 other writers to pass this meme on to.
I went to my current WIP, Young Adult and selected my current page 77 page.
I did a little bit more than 7 sentences, 'cause I think it wouldnt have made much sense cuttting of in the middle. (ugh...cheated a bit there.*guilty face* ) So here we go. Happy reading :)
Seven hundred and thirty days.
That is how long it has been since I joined Grim’s ranks. Seven hundred and thirty days.
I haven’t come any closer to finding out what Grim’s intentions are. Why he chose me. Sigfried keeps telling me to take it easy. He says that maybe the introduction of the final test and graduation is Grim’s new Novicehood policy. Maybe it’s something. Maybe it’s nothing. I choose to go with “It’s nothing” just to keep myself from keeling over with worry.
Tomorrow is my final test. My stomach churns painfully as the force of that fact slams into my chest. But then it has been twisting every time my mind wandered about it. I doubt whatever it is could be worse than hopping in and out of Soul Snatchers dungeons.
Writers I'm tagging:
1. Emaginette @ http://emaginette.wordpress.com/
2. Mina Burrows @ http://minaburrows.blogspot.com
3. Liz Grace Davis @ http://novel-moments.blogspot.com
4. Savannah Chase @ http://savannahchase.com/blog
5. C.A. Szarek @ http://caszarekwriter.blogspot.com
6. Debbie Peterson @http://debbie-peterson.blogspot.com
7. Kristy Centeno @ http://booksbycenteno.com/
Thanks again, Julie!