List your 5 favourite books.
1. Shatter Me by Taheri Mafi.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3. Easy by Tammara Webber
4. A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught
5.Psy-changelling series by Nalini Singh. I couldnt really choose one in this series becuase I love all the books in this series. Worldbuilding is well done.
5 fabulous moments
1. The click moment - that's what I call the moment I solve a plot problem that has been bother ing me for a while in my story
2. It is so uplifting to see a smile from one of my elderly clients when I've done something as small as, well, handing him/her a glass of water. Makes me feel...appreciated. :)
3. Every second I get to spend with my children.
4. The moment I pull the cake from the oven and see the middle is still puffed up - I have a problem
5. When I open my eyes to a new day, with birds chirping out my window
5 Things i love
1. Love watching TV - My Sat receiver blew up last week after a blood-chilling storm. The last few days have been quite depressing. I'll feel alive once again if it's in working order.
2. Oh, I love sleeping ALOT. Just to catch up with the hours I have to wake up early in the morning.
3. My children
4. To read a book while cuddled up on my favourite burgundy couch.
5. Oldies. There is nothing like the seventies and eighties music.
5 Thinks I dislike
2. People who take advantage of others people's good intentions
4. Being idle
5. People who have nothing better to do than nit-pick for other people's faults.
5 people I would like to share this awards with:
2. C.A. Szarek
3. Liz Davis
5. Debbie Brown