FLIRTING WITH LOVE: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ROMANCE BLOG HOP TOUR
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Friday, February 24th
THIS TOUR ENDS: Sunday, February 26, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
***Winners will be drawn and posted Monday, February 27th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Flirting with love..... and your loved one
Nothing as romantic as a walk with your loved one at dawn.
What better way to say I love you than with roses the colour of love,
And once he/she says those words, your heart goes a-flame
Nothing like a bike ride on the beach. How romantic is that on your Wedding day?
Love a good Friends to Lovers story? Check out Truly, Madly, Deeply, You my debut contemporaray romance novella. It will published by Inkspell Publishing and will be released on March 21st, 2012. It is available to preorder at Inkspell Publishing website.
Four days before Valentine’s Day, Liese Hansfeld is determined to shut the door to her house, as well as her heart, for her annual four days of mourning her one true love. Little does she know her best friend Freytag Meier is just as determined to keep her from her ritual. He’s ready to pick the lock to her apartment door and camp in her living room if that’s what it takes.
What Freytag isn’t prepared for is the surge of deep-rooted emotions he feels for Liese, but two things stand in his way: the grief and guilt she still clutches close to her heart, and a man who threatens to snatch Liese from under Frey’s watchful eye. Frey is determined to distract her into forgetting her pain. But is that enough to ease her grief, or help her see he can be more than her best friend?
Do you think that kind of relationship would work?Share with us your thoughts on Best Friends friends becoming lovers.
Comment and leave your email addy for a chance to win eARC of Truly Madly Deeply You and to win a Amazon gift card.
TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE PLEASE CLICK HERE