Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year



Happy New Year, Friends! 


Above all things, I am grateful for my friends (both old and new ). Just to let you know I am glad our lives are interwined in many ways and levels. Who knew I would meet awesome 'You' two years ago? You all know who you are. :) *Hugs*


2011 was fun, 2012 is going to be much more fun and exciting for me. My novella 'Truly, Madly, Deeply, You' will be out in March, and will be published by Inkspell Publishing 
I will make a point to complete 'The Grim Reaper's Novice' and then see where things go from there. I don't make resolutions, because I end up breaking them, or throwing my hands up in exasperation, wondering why I made them in the first place. So, month to month resolution it is. Haha.


What are your hopes, wishes, resolutions for 2012? I would love to hear fro you.





No comments:

Post a Comment