Sunday 25 December 2011




MERRY CHRISTMAS, FRIENDS!!!!!

Below, please find the 3 winners of the 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop. I couldn't post it earlier because of the time difference (six hours, I think) and had to work today.  
Alright-y, here we go.





Judy @ magnolias_1@msn.com

Brooke @ brookea_2006@yahoo.com

Linda @ seriousreader@live.com




Congratulations to the winners! Be on the lookout for an email from yours faithfully. (me..haha)


Once again,  I would like to thank you all for taking part in this Blog Hop. And a big virtual hug to the new followers. It's good to have you on board that motorcycle up there on the template. :)


Happy Holidays, hope Santa fulfils your heart's desires.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much and congrats to everyone else.

    I have replied to your email!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete